Data Backup & Disaster Recovery
Traditional tape and hard drive backup solutions are reliable and secure and gives you the control of how and where the tapes/drives are stored – preferably offsite. However, these options require additional software that you may not already have.
An alternative to the traditional on-site backup is a remote online solution which provides an off-site online storage of your data which is fully encrypted and can only be access by secure log-on. Retrieval of data is quick and easy and after an initial full back-up of all your data, incremental daily backups will be taken automatically.
Ten Ten Systems offers one of the most secure and cost effective solutions available with data stored offsite in one of the most secure, commercially-owned data centres in the world. The innovative pricing structure makes this an affordable alternative for even small businesses who value their data as well as large corporations.
We can advise you on the best type of back-up solution for your business, so for more information on either of these solutions, please contact us with your requirements.
Off Site Backup
At Ten Ten Systems your data and data security are extremely important to us and we offer some of the most secure services available
- Tritanium— military-grade security and world-class data management.
- The choice of a 256-bit AES personal encryption key or a 448-bit managed Blowfish key.
- Files are transferred to our data centres through an SSL-encrypted connection, ensuring that your files are doubly encrypted during transit.
- Our world-class data centres employ the highest security standards, including 24/7 monitoring, temperature controls, backup power supplies, seismic bracings, fire suppression systems, and biometric scanners.
- We have multiple data centres in the EU to ensure that data generated in Europe can be stored within the EU
Not only do we provide all these high standards but we also offer it at very competitive pricing. Contact us for further information or pricing and we will be happy to help.
At Ten Ten Systems, we are experts in the latest disaster recovery methods. Not only recovering from software or hardware damage after the problem occurs, but also preparing backups to ensure if disaster does strike you can quickly and easily recover not only data from your backup media but also the network state allowing a full network recovery to happen in only a few hours.
We also have some of the latest technology available to extract data from physically damaged hard drives, such as water damage, impact damaged and most other physical damage that can occur.
We have a very high success rate in data and disaster recovery, so please contact one of our recovery experts for personal and friendly advice.
Contact us to discuss how our disaster recovery experts can help ensure you data is never irretrievable.